WA Bot

Executive Summary

About
A WhatsApp chatbot is an automated software that runs on the WhatsApp network and is powered by rules or artificial intelligence (AI). People converse with the WhatsApp chatbot through the chat interface, as if they were conversing with a real person. It's a set of automated WhatsApp responses that mimics a human conversation. Consumer retention is critical, and AI businesses have focused their attention and resources on automating general inbound customer queries using machine learning and chatbot technology. While cost savings and improved customer service are appealing, most of these solutions fail to address the immediate and often more significant commercial risk exposure associated with complicated customer journeys like acquisition, conversion, complaints, collections, delivery, loyalty, and retention. Simple FAQ chatbots are insufficient to reduce customer turnover or boost conversion rates. To get the task done faster, we need artificial intelligence chatbots.
Challenges
A number of businesses throughout the world are having difficulty responding to client requests and questions. Companies lose potential consumers and have to pay more for human labour when queries come in by the millions. They were able to quickly clear outstanding messages by utilising chatbots.
Solution
Up to 87 % of client chat conversations are resolved by AI chatbots without the need for human intervention. This leaves roughly 13% of discussions that need to be resolved by humans. Chatbots, on the other hand, have a solution for that as well. Checkout the features mentioned below; Features: Auto Conversion of the Sales Funnel Human-less / auto customer engagement No coding, easy customization Sensible pricing Easy integration with your website, CRM, and WhatsApp business account More power to your bots AI-Powered & Tailor-made solutions Multi-Lingual, Custom notifications Send bulk promotion updates with a single click using our dashboard Real-time interaction with your customers via WhatsApp

Nivida helped WA Bot in scaling up its global presence by

Developing and Integrating Website

WA Bot